We are a TEAM
- Getting to know teammates
- Respecting teammates
- Understanding different skills and contributions
- Small pieces of paper (or sticky notes)
- Glue sticks (if you did not use sticky notes)
- 4 large sheets of paper
- Leave materials on the table, Each student should be given around 2-4 sticky notes.
Instructions to Team: Write a compliment about someone else on your team. When you are done, spell out the word TEAM. Make sure everyone has a compliment - even coaches and mentors.
Notes: This is a good activity for towards the end of the season, once students know each other. At the end, take turns reading the compliments out - read out at least one per person on the team.